St Pauls Chambers will host mini-pupillage competitions twice a year in the spring and autumn months. Application windows are as follows:
– ‘Spring competition’ – 1st March to 31st March
– ‘Autumn competition’ – 1st September to 30th September
Any applications provided after the deadline will not be considered.
The mini-pupillages will last for three days.
For the spring competition the mini-pupillage will take place in April and May. For the autumn competition the mini-pupillage will take place in October and November.
St Pauls Chambers employs a rigorous application process and therefore can only offer three mini-pupillages per competition.
Candidates will be assessed using the following criteria:
1. Academic Ability.
2. Work experience, this can be legal and non-legal.
3. Advocacy experience.
4. Interest in St Pauls Chambers.
The Committee will aim to consider the applications and respond as follows:
– Mid-October for mini-pupillage in October and November.
– Mid-April for mini-pupillage in April and May.
Chambers is centrally located within walking distance of the train station, secure car parks and the Courts.
St Pauls Chambers
Park Row House
19-20 Park Row
For out of hours assistance please call the senior clerk on 07854170429.
The switchboard will open from 08:30 until 17:30