Presented by MBL seminars this highly practical half day online live and recorded conference features a panel of 8 speakers, all of whom are highly experienced specialists in Business Fraud, who, between them, have over 200 years experience. They will guide you through the complexities of the practical aspects of the latest issues and new twists on perennial problems. You will take away from this conference a clear understanding of what’s known and advice on what is still to be clarified.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
– Tax Fraud
– How can businesses access financial justice after suffering fraud?
– Liability for losses arising from Business Email Compromise Fraud
– Conducting a Complex AML Investigation
– Remedies available to victims of fraud in the civil courts
– Recent developments in asset recovery cases, including freezing and disclosure orders
– Digital fraud, including cryptocurrency fraud
– Recent developments on contempt